HR Management Web Solution is an HR management system that offers a wealth of modules to suit the needs of your business. This widely-used system is feature-rich, intuitive and provides an essential HR management platform along with free documentation and access to a broad community of users.
Modules provided with HR Management Web Solution include:
The System Administration module offers centralized control to your HR Manager or other personnel to carry out basic HR functions. Define your organizational structure or your pay scale with this module. Work in a secure environment to manage core information and business projects or address security issues such as user rights and permissions.
As the backbone of your HR management system, this module enables you to effectively handle fundamental personnel tasks.
The module includes the following features:
- Create and generate organizational structure through definition of company information including geographical locations, property management and organizational hierarchies.
- Organize employee job information by defining job titles‚ pay grades‚ employment status and identification of equal employment opportunity (EEO) job categories.
- Manage employee qualification information (education, professional licensing) to process promotions and salary increments with ease.
- Keep note of employee proficiencies such as skills and language. Track employee membership types and identify appropriate individual designations.
- Capture nationality and race demographics to fine-tune employee records.
- Configure and subscribe to HR Management Web Solution Open Source E-mail notifications to receive system updates.
- Create a localized environment for employees by using the Languages and Date Formats.
HR Management Web Solution is a comprehensive Open Source solution for small- to medium-sized businesses. Enjoy full-feature HR management, documentation and access to a lively forum of users—at no cost. Download Orange HRM Open Source today.
Personnel Information Management (PIM)
Leave /Time off Management
- As a centralized employee database, the Personal Information Management (PIM) gives you the capability to easily and productively store and utilize all aspects of your employee information.
- Personal information management (PIM) is a basic function of any HR department. Enjoy enhanced productivity with the following HR Management System PIM features:
- Decrease the possibility of data loss through management of personal employee information in a centralized location.
- Use employee records to manage and update employee contact and travel information.
- Manage employee job information by defining pay grade, salary and other information.
- Identify reporting structure through definition of employee supervisors.
- Use PIM to keep timely track of past work experience, educational details, skills and other criteria.
- View and search employee details when needed.
- Generate customized employee reports.
Time & Attendance Management
- Using web-enabled and self-service concepts, management of vacation and leave requests was never easier. This integrated module enables online processing of requests and approval for leave and vacation time. Significantly streamline all your leave-related procedures‚ eliminate paperwork and reduce scheduling hassles with this module.
- This module provides a glimpse of the power of HR Management System. Handle employee requests for leave and vacation seamlessly with the following features:
- Define leave types relevant to your organization.
- Display information on leave entitlement, leave time, balance, history and paid time-off all in a single screen.
- Define days-off (staff vacation planning).
- Allow employees to apply for leave online. Supervisors may approve or reject leave online.
- Send out automatic E-mail notifications of employees and supervisors on leave.
Eliminate paperwork and manual management of attendance and project timekeeping with this sophisticated HR module. The Time and Attendance Management module automates your timekeeping-related processes while minimizing attendance policy errors. Enhance organizational performance and keep your labor and workforce data effectively organized.
Automate your timekeeping related processes. This feature-rich module efficiently organizes labor data‚ improves workforce management and helps you minimize attendance policy errors. Features include:
- Take advantage of precise project information management.
- Create timesheets to monitor employee project tasks.
- Define days-off (weekends and specific holidays).
- Manage all employee timesheets.
- Create timesheets weekly or monthly.
- Generate pending or approved time reports.
- Clear and concise attendance tracking for HR administrators and managers.
The Recruitment module gives HR professionals a comprehensive solution for the entire recruitment cycle. Effectively streamline your applicant tracking process from job vacancy to hire.
The Recruitment module allows HR professionals to streamline the applicant tracking process effectively. Features include:
- Applicant database
- Interview scheduling
- Identify hiring managers for job vacancies
- Keyword tagging for advanced applicant screening
- Social media recruiting via Facebook
- Maintenance of candidate/applicant history
- Vacancies can be posted to an RSS Feed on your website
Assessment of job performance and communication of critical business expectations is essential for any business. The Performance module of HR Management System simplifies this vital process through creation of employment reviews and self- assessments.
Simplifying the performance review process saves you time and increases employer and employee satisfaction. The Performance module of HR Management Web System offers these features:
Employee Self Service
- Create performance reviews using key performance indicators (KPIs) specific to each job title.
- Provide an opportunity for employees to scale their performance throughout their review.
- Allow employees to understand employer expectations.
Employee self-service (ESS) is a powerful module that provides employees access to pertinent information through a web-enabled PC without involving HR staff. Subject to your information and security policies, employees can view and update personal information, providing tremendous time and cost savings. The functionality of this module spans the entire system‚ making information available anywhere‚ anytime.
The Employee self service module offers employees the ability to update personal information within defined security parameters—without the aid of HR personnel. Employer and employees benefit from better use of time and budget. Features include:
- The module allows employees to update personal information independently, subject to user and security parameters.
- The module includes a vacation management module and online leave application. The system provides supervisors with the ability to approve or reject vacation and leave requests online.
- An employee can view a leave summary to keep track of their leave and vacation history.